- Increases total alkalinity;
- Increases pH levels;
- Safe to use on all coated swimming pools.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE*. USE ONLY AS FOLLOWS:
*based on a 50 000 L swimming pool
TO INCREASE TOTAL ALKALINITY (TA):
Note: 1kg of HTH® Alkalinity Up should increase total alkalinity by approximately 10 ppm.
- To avoid possible metal stains that may be present in water, add 1 bottle of HTH® Metal Remover – Follow label instructions;
- Adjust pH levels to 7.2 using HTH® Dry Acid or HTH® Easy Acid;
- With the pump off, add 1kg of HTH® Alkalinity Up into a deep swimming pool point;
- Leave the pump off for 15 min;
- Turn the pump on and continue with normal filtration;
- Check AT level after 12 hours;
- If necessary, repeat the process of adding HTH® Alkalinity Up until reaching the ideal range. Note: In the case of vinyl or coloured coated swimming pools, pre-dissolve before adding to swimming pool.
- Skin: brush excess chemicals and rinse with cold water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek technical assistance;
- Eyes: wash with cold water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical assistance.
- If inhaled: the person should get fresh air. Seek medical assistance;
- If swallowed: drink large amounts of water. Do not induce vomit. Seek medical assistance.
Ask for a cost estimate for this product: