- Eliminates all types of algae;
- Fining agent added
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE*. USE ONLY AS FOLLOWS:
*based on a 50 000 L swimming pool
- The level of free chlorine (LFC) should be below 1 ppm;
- Disengage the automatic swimming pool cleaner;
- Wash the filter for 2 minutes and rinse the filter for 20 seconds;
- With the pump in filter position, add a bottle of HTH® Green Algaecide around the sides of the swimming pool;
- Leave the filter working for 24 hours;
- Again, wash the filter for 2 minutes and rinse the filter for 20 seconds;
- Vehemently brush the area affected by the algae;
- Leave the filter working for another 24 hours;
- Re-engage the automatic swimming pool cleaner;
- Resume the normal filtration and chlorination process of the swimming pool.
In case of persisting algae, use 2x bottles of HTH® Concentrated Algaecide 2L for 50 000L – follow the instructions above.
Ask for a cost estimate for this product: