- Removes stains from walls and swimming pool’s liners;
- Helps prevent stains from reappearing;
- Both treatments in 1 package;
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE*. USE ONLY AS FOLLOWS:
*based on a 50 000 L swimming pool
- Adjust pH levels between 6.8-7.2;
- Brush affected area;
- Add the product from the stain lift package around the swimming pool, especially in the areas where the stains are most visible. Place pump in circulate position and let it work continuously for 24 hours;
- To avoid the stains from reappearing on the swimming pool lining, add the stain prevent product and let the pump run continuously for another 24 hours;
- Verify/Adjust pH levels to 7.2-7.6 range and guarantee that total alkalinity is between 80-120ppm.
Note: Most stains are easier to remove when recent. Old or deep stains may require a second treatment.
Ask for a cost estimate for this product: