- Lowers pH levels
- Works as liquid acid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE*. USE ONLY AS FOLLOWS:
*based on a 50 000 L swimming pool
TO LOWER PH LEVELS:
- PH levels should be kept between 7.2-7.6 to ensure effective sanitation, avoid skin and eye irritation and prevent swimming pool linings and equipment damage;
- Test the pH level;
- With a working filter, add 250g (half a full lid) of HTH® dry acid on the swimming pool borders; Note that in the case of vinyl or canvas coating, pre-dissolve the HTH® dry acid in a bucket of water before adding it to the pool.
- Filter for 3-4 hours, test and readjust pH level if necessary;
- If the pH level is still too high, continue to adjust downwards within the required range of 7.2-7.6. Never add more than 500g at a time.
TO REDUCE TOTAL ALKALINITY (TA):
- Turn off the pump;
- Pre-dissolve 250g of HTH® dry acid diluted in 5 litres of water and pour onto the deepest point of the swimming pool;
- Leave the pump off for 15 minutes;
- Turn the pump on and continue with the normal filtration process. Check TA levels after 12 hours;
- If necessary, repeat the process until the desired levels are reached. Never add more than 1kg of HTH® dry acid at one time. 1kg diminishes TA to 10ppm on 50 000L.
- Skin: brush excess chemicals and rinse with cold water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek technical assistance;
- Eyes: wash with cold water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical assistance.
- If inhaled: the person should get fresh air. Seek medical assistance;
- If swallowed: drink large amounts of water. Do not induce vomit. Seek medical assistance.
Ask for a cost estimate for this product: